From Mammoth Mountain
Our incredible snowmaking team has been doing everything in their power to get the 18/19 season started, but warm temperatures this week slowed our progress. We are delaying Thursday’s Opening Day (NOV 8) until we’re confident we have enough snow to get open and stay open. The crew is taking advantage of every single opportunity to make snow, so stay tuned for updates as we continue to evaluate day-by-day. Colder temps are in the forecast and we’ll get this party started soon!